Wednesday, May 6, 2020

How Wild Test (from July 2019)


How Wild test

1 – I am the biggest supporter of Apple Disney INC., think rainforests should burn in hell, and think it would be best to raise my children in a world like the movie Wall-E.
2 – I think Pokemon Go is the best!
3 – I'm just doing what I gotta do in the “rat race” going to my 9 to 5 office job, go work out at the gym, interested in mainstream politics, the home (sports) team, and go with the flow of our modern-day Economy.
4 – Nah, I can't take that #3 rat race. I have to get away for fishing, camping, hiking, and other out-of-the-box activities to keep me sane (usually involving intoxicants/drugs, or other unnatural, usually morally bad things, to be honest)
5 – I'm a DIY enthusiast!
6 – [The author of this test, at this time, or if not understood, fill in this level accordingly, "between the lines"]
7 – I'm into sustainable permaculture, off-grid living, and the likes.
8 – I'm REwilded after being raised in an unfit, less/non-sensical civilization.
9 – I'm REALLY wild like indigenous people BEFORE “civilized” invasion and colonization.
10 – I'm like Mowgli from The Jungle Book, but I was raised by monkeys instead of wolves.

Comments: It feels like I'm around a 6 now, but most likely headed toward between 7 and 8.  I am relatively old, already familiar and comfortable with certain conveniences of living less connected with Nature like a 9 or 10 that maybe my children may be called for, but should at least remember where I stand in this respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment