Monday, May 11, 2020

How much self-control do you have?


How much self-control do you have? (0-10 scale)
In this imbalanced, overly-human-built environment that enables unnatural, unhealthy, bad habits
I am 4 - 8, usually 5 or 6, and hope to be 5-8, especially 6 or 7 in future

0 – abnormal, retarded development like a mental/physical handicap
1 – worse than animal because this person also takes enabling or deliberate, stupid risks
2 – basically like an animal, like “I need a master to control me”
3 – usually like an animal, like “I need to have laws and social order”
4 – sometimes like an animal, like “Sometimes I need to get away from the social good and upliftment with down-taking, usually pleasure seeking behaviors (sex, alcohol, toxic foods, cigarettes, other drugs, etc.)
5 – a more passive-flexible control, with as much control as needed to keep balance in this dynamiChanging social world
6 – a more active-flexible control, “I take or give up control strategically as I intelligently-responsibly recognize others need me to do so (toward better social harmony/order)”
7 – I control and make myself in such a way that others do not even (need to) determine me or my behaviors to begin with
8 – I can do Sadhguru’s pratyahara exercise!
9 – I have mastered that exercise, and like a demigod, can do it with my most tantalizing objects of desire right in front of me
10 – Like a God (Nataraja), I can do Sadhguru’s pratyahara execise even if the whole external world was about to be destroyed

No comments:

Post a Comment